PLEASE get a computer EVERYONE will need one today. Find your seat.
Welcome to advanced scratch this is were it gets really challenging
But first – Scratch of the Day
- Change the scoring so Nano only looses 5 points every time he is hit with the ball.
- Speed up the ball
- change the score to always start at 0
- create a ball variable that the ball gets 5 points every time it hits nano (do not be afraid to copy from Nano)
Activity 3 Add score to the fish chomp game
- Choose a new costume to stamp with.
- Add sound effects.
- Count how many stamps you make using a variable.
In this big project, you’ll draw a picture with variables, which are used to remember values and to change values that were previously stored. The values can represent numbers or words or anything.
CS: VARIABLES: A variable is a memory cell that can remember a value. A value can be stored in a variable, which remembers the value until it is changed by a later store. The current value within a variable can be read.